I'm a horrible blogger, and I'm sorry. I can't help it! I still love to write a little posts from time to time, so here's one!
I did a post which is named '15 Things I'm Going To Do This Summer' before my summer vacation, and here is how much I actually managed to do.
1. Learn 'Let Her Go' on the guitar
I tried, but I can't! And I still need to start playing the guitar more. So this one is a bit of a fail.
2. Be a healthy and active person (with a flat stomach haha)
But... there's food... and I like food...
I did start running though :D
3. Get a job online
4. Change my room in a way that I will finally love it and not just like it
It's getting there!
5. Paint at least two paintings I can be proud of
Turns out, I can't paint!
6. Write lots of blogposts and try getting my blog 'going' again
This is soooo bad, I really need to do something about this!
7. Start selling things I don't need anymore online
I'll get right on that... tomorrow
YAASSS! That's one done!
And another one!
I got 506 :)
11. Have a Harry Potter movie night and make butterbeer
I just didn't spent a lot of time watching tv, so maybe another time!
I'm really into longboarding :)
13. Learn to cook
Sort of, I'm not very good! But I can do something!
14. Do lots of DIY's and baking
I did some, but not lots to be honest.
15. Read at least 3 books I have never read before
I think I read about 7, nailed it.
I can't say I did a lot of these things, but I did have an amazing vacation! I did a lot of fun things, and visited some really nice parts of the Netherlands.